cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Question about ACL

ptc-923407
1-Newbie

Question about ACL

Hi All, I have third party application APIs using Web services. I want to embed and call these APIs from my Epic plugin using ACL. My question is: Does ACL with Epic 5.3 or latest version support SOAP protocol or web service calls (through WSDL)? If it does, then there are any extra steps to set up or to configure my ACL before using these APIs web services? Thank you.
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, See Acl and call Java interface ... i think you can use soap in java classes

Thank you Pierre. I will have a look at it . In the mean time, if you have a sample of it how to use SOAP with java class, please send it to me. it is much appreciated.

There is a sample in PE/e3/samples/soap. You may find there some helpful advice.

Hi Andreas, From your tips, i found some html documents talking about it. Unfortunately, my Epic doesn't include PE package. Would you like to send me the samples from soap? It will help me alot. Thank you,

I'm sorry, that I havn't responsed yet. I guess i can mail you some sort of example if you give me some kind of mail adress.

Hih Andreas, Please use this email to send me the samples. - Appreciated. Thank you,
Top Tags