Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Problems posting to Adepters list

Highlighted

RE: Problems posting to Adepters list

<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />At the top of the listing, click on the &lt;u&gt;Last<br />Msg&lt;/u&gt; header.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> <br /><br /> <br /><br />&lt;font&lt;br/&gt;size=3 color=navy face="Times New Roman"&gt;<br /><br /><br /><br />&lt;font&lt;br/&gt;size=2 color=navy face=Arial&gt;Chris Mellon <br /><br />Sr. Systems / Application Programmer<br /><br />PTC Inc.<br /><br /><br /><br />&lt;font&lt;br/&gt;size=2 color=navy face=Arial&gt;-<br /><br />Direct: 734-327-6003<br /><br />Main&lt;font&lt;br/&gt;color=navy&gt;: <br />734-997-0200<br /><br />Fax: <br />734-623-6124<br /><br />Mobile&lt;font&lt;br/&gt;color=navy&gt;: 734-717-4560&lt;font&lt;br/&gt;size=2 face=Arial&gt;<br /><br /><br /><br /> <br /><br /> <br /><br /><br /><br /> <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> <br /><br />From: Lynn Hales<br /> <br /><br />Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005<br />7:09 AM<br /><br />To: arbortext-adepters<br /><br />Subject: Re: Problems posting to<br />Adepters list<br /><br /><br /><br /> <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Well that one didn't work as planned I meant to<br />send it to the Sysop. Smiley Sad I really need to look at the addresses before I<br />send these out. <br /><br /><br /><br />Hey,<br />it's early and these newfangled electronic things (email) don't make any sense<br />to me. Those of you who know me and have seen me at an AUGI with and ear bud in<br />one ear listening to Track A on my scanner while sitting in Track B, know<br />better.<br /><br /><br /><br />Lynn<br />

Tags (2)
Announcements