cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Reg macro

ptc-4629779
1-Newbie

Reg macro

Hai Friends,

We have one .Dwg file its contains english language text, I want to translate english to riussian . There is any macro macro available for translation in isodraw please let me know.

2 REPLIES 2

I think that such a macro does not exist. Maybe easier to use Copy/Paste from translator?

We have a custom macro for our translations, but I'm guessing for what you need a macro is not worth the development. We internally use Trados for our translations. If you use a tool like this that can translate xml, I recommend doing File > Export > XCF Files.

This will generate an XML file that can then be run through your translating software. To update your illustration then, open the illustration on screen and then open the xml file that you translated. The illustration will automatically update.

Note that you may need to add object IDs to the text elements on screen to get the proper export.

Another option is to use File > Export > Text Files. This creates a simple text file that you can run through a tool again or, if doing so manually, is easier to read with a text editor. Once done, do the same to import it as you would with the xml. Open the illustration and then open the text file. Auto updates.

Top Tags