PTC's annual user group meeting in North America contains a separate
program for Arbortext that should be even better than last year.
This year's event is June 4-6 in Tampa, Florida, and if you register by
May 4, you'll get the best rate:
PTC/USER has made some important changes to do a better job of
accommodating audiences with special interests such as Arbortext
customers. In particular, the networking opportunities will be more
specific (e.g., Arbortext areas for meals and breaks) and the general
sessions will be more general.
The keynote speakers will be:
* Founder, DEKA Research & Development Corp--develops own internal
inventions, provides R&D for major corporate clients
* 440+ U.S. and foreign patents for innovative devices in health care
* Notable inventions: first wearable insulin pump for diabetics; the
HomeChoice(tm) portable peritoneal dialysis machine; the INDEPENDENCE(r)
IBOT(r) Mobility System; and Segway(r) Human Transporter
* Long-time faculty member at the renowned MIT Media Lab, developing new
* Pioneer at Lucasfilm(r) and Bell Labs(r)-part of original team that
* Worked closely with Steve Jobs for two years to develop NeXT
I hope to see every one of you there.