cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Repeated title content in PDF and HTML outputs

TM_10857687
1-Newbie

Repeated title content in PDF and HTML outputs

I am investigating the potential to use Arbortext Editor & Styler (8.) for a client, having used Oxygen XML Editor in the past and being familiar with XML, DITA, CSS, XSL and HTML.

When generating output from a very basic DITA document using a stylesheet with minimal changes, the content of the top-level 'title' element is repeated with a basic text style in the following line of the PDF document and repeated without any tags in the HTML page (see images). This does not occur when using the default stylesheet for DITA. I have looked through the stylesheet parameters, especially ‘Generated text’, without finding anything that might cause this.

Thank you for your help.

1 REPLY 1
Alexia
13-Aquamarine
(To:TM_10857687)

It could be that a 'Property Set' is being used to output content using an xpath string.
It may also be worthwhile seeing if in the shipped Dita stylesheet specific elements are being 'Hidden'.
If you compare your stylesheet with the shipped Dita stylesheet you may be able to trace what the differences are.

I hope this is of help.

Alexia

Alexia
Top Tags