cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Service Exchange Event

mbushby
1-Newbie

Service Exchange Event

Regarding the lack of Arbortext content at the PTC Live Global Event, I was first told this:

[quote]
To clarify, Arbortext content is not being planned for the global program however it will be part of
the Service Exchange Event.
[\quote]

I questioned the nature of the "Service Exchange Event" and received this:

[quote]
As PTC grows and our solutions expand, we have learned that one event cannot be all things to all
people. So we have split the event into three co-located events, where the content addresses the
specific interests and needs of the audience.
I do not have a lot of information to share with you at this time on the Service Exchange as the
program is still being built, but I do know we will not be doing a formal call for papers. The event
will be 2 days, with arrival the evening of Monday, June 10th and meeting concluding on Wednesday
June 13th – with Arbortext Technical committee on Thursday/Friday. The event will be at the Hilton
Anaheim – which is connected to the Convention Center where PTC Live Global will be.
[\quote]

Not much wiser.

-- Martin
4 REPLIES 4

[quote]
As PTC grows and our solutions expand, we have learned that one event cannot be all things to all people. So we have split the event into three co-located events, where the content addresses the specific interests and needs of the audience.
I do not have a lot of information to share with you at this time on the Service Exchange as the program is still being built, but I do know we will not be doing a formal call for papers. The event will be 2 days, with arrival the evening of Monday, June 10th and meeting concluding on Wednesday June 13th – with Arbortext Technical committee on Thursday/Friday. The event will be at the Hilton Anaheim – which is connected to the Convention Center where PTC Live Global will be.
[\quote]

This is more info than we’ve heard so far. If anyone from PTC has more to add, it would be much appreciated.

Are Arbortext folks still planning on presenting/attending this Service Exchange?

Cheers,

Jason

The person at PTC who sent me the same text as quoted in this post is Deb Shapiro (-<).">mailto:->). She told me yesterday, “There will be a separate registration for the Services Event. I will make sure we send you the information when it is available.”

I don’t think that she can tell you any more today, but feel free to contact her if you want.

I hope this information comes from PTC fairly soon. I hope that the cost of registration will cover both the service event and the creo/windchill event. We appreciate the value that a combined event brings since we have a wide range of PTC products. If the events are segregated then I hope the cost is reduced as well to reflect the change in value.

John

Since they’re not doing a formal call for papers, we’ll have to take what’s given to us (which should be interesting, since they don’t really know the specific interests and needs of the audience.)
Top Tags