cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Styler page numbers not incrementing.

BenjaminCoast
9-Granite

Styler page numbers not incrementing.

So I was making changes to an existing stylesheet and noticed that a section's page number wasn't increasing any. The page number is set in the page set, But it seems to always be on 1 no matter how many pages there are for it. I find it weird because other sections page numbering is working as intended and as far I can tell These ones are set up in the same fashion.

BenjaminCoast_0-1595618836968.pngBenjaminCoast_1-1595618867741.png

BenjaminCoast_2-1595619055381.pngBenjaminCoast_3-1595619072093.png

These last two are from the same section, notably with the same page number even though they are separate pages.

3 REPLIES 3

What is special about these sections? Are they foldouts or something unusual that switches the page layout or page size? What formatting engine are you using?

Yes, they are foldout pages. The section starts with a cover sheet that's a portrait, then subsequent figures are displayed with foldout pages, with landscape layouts. We're using Styler.

I found the source of the issue. 

Turns out the generated footer was pulling the page number from a custom counter instead of the actual page number attribute.

Top Tags