cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Subfigure PDF orientation problem

Bobbert
6-Contributor

Subfigure PDF orientation problem

Hi,

I'm working with subfigures in Arbortext 7.1 that are part of two-sheet sets.  In PDFs, the first figure prints in portrait orientation, as expected, but the second figure prints in landscape orientation, which I don't want.

These graphics have a landscape shape but I want to use portrait orientation.  Also, in the nested graphic tag within subfig, I use scalefit-yes for all the graphics in these two-sheet sets.

Thanks,

Bob

4 REPLIES 4

This and the other problems you reference point to issues with the stylesheets you are using for 40051 format. Wherever you got those from, you should ask if updated versions are available for Arbortext 7.1. If not, you'll need to find a stylesheet expert who can dig into this for you. It is not simple to fix some of this stuff.

Bobbert
6-Contributor
(To:GarethOakes)

Thanks.  The support files were pulled from the first link on this page (40051C 6.0), which mentions the usage of Arbortext 7.* for maintenance:

https://pubsweb.redstone.army.mil/DTD-FOSI/Webpages-60/ALLDTDs-AMCOM.html

On that page it says you can email the AMCOM people about stylesheet issues. They would be the ones best placed to assist with your queries, as your questions are related to the stylesheet that has been implemented by the AMCOM guys, rather than about the base product as shipping by PTC.

Sorry, I know that is not very helpful, but I feel like that would be your best course of action for a swift resolution. It also helps other stylesheet users if issues are resolved and redistributed by the AMCOM team.

Bobbert
6-Contributor
(To:GarethOakes)

That's a good suggestion.  Just got some feedback from our conversion vendor who suggested a similar approach (discussing the FOSI with the government).

Top Tags