cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Title and landscaped table and image on the same page?

bfriesen
16-Pearl

Title and landscaped table and image on the same page?

I have a topic where I would like the image landscaped. We have modified the style sheet to give us this capability by setting outputclass to landscape. I functions and turns the table with the image in it landscape. The issue is that it does not keep it on the same page as the title. Is there an easy way to make this work? See attached files. I can rotate the image in IsoDraw and have the table at the bottom of the image. I think it would look better rotated.

Thanks

Bryon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Bryon,

In your styler on the title in figure context , does forcing the breaks to "No word breaking" instead of "Derive" fits your needs ?

Regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Can you put the title in the header of the pageset?

Hello Bryon,

In your styler on the title in figure context , does forcing the breaks to "No word breaking" instead of "Derive" fits your needs ?

Regards

rdiaz
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-4897070)

Hi Bryon,

Can you let us know if you were able to get the desired output using one of the methods above, or if you still have any issues or concerns? Thanks!

Top Tags