cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Toolbars from IsoDraw 7.3 to 7.4

khoward
7-Bedrock

Toolbars from IsoDraw 7.3 to 7.4

Hi Gang,

Just updated to IsoDraw 7.4 trying to set things up and had a couple of questions. Where are the toolbars located in 7.3 and where should they go in 7.4? Where should the ISM files be located in 7.4? I have accumulated several macros over the years and want to be sure I can access those files.

Is there a file high archy located anywhere so I can see the file structure of IsoDraw?

Thanks,

Keith

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Look here for the isodraw files

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\PTC\IsoDraw

Templates

I have found that template files can be stored  in the C:\Users\bfriesen\AppData\Roaming\PTC\IsoDraw\Templatesthere or  in the install folder C:\Program Files\PTC\Arbortext IsoDraw 7.4.0.0\Program\Templates if they are in both they will show up twice.

Macros

I have also found that you can store your macros in a networked folder, if you place a shortcut the store folder in the install folder C:\Program Files\PTC\Arbortext IsoDraw 7.4.0.0\Program\Macros\

I have put in a product improvement to allow the templates to operate just like the macros. WOuld be nice to have the templates in a central location for all users to access.

Bryon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Look here for the isodraw files

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\PTC\IsoDraw

Templates

I have found that template files can be stored  in the C:\Users\bfriesen\AppData\Roaming\PTC\IsoDraw\Templatesthere or  in the install folder C:\Program Files\PTC\Arbortext IsoDraw 7.4.0.0\Program\Templates if they are in both they will show up twice.

Macros

I have also found that you can store your macros in a networked folder, if you place a shortcut the store folder in the install folder C:\Program Files\PTC\Arbortext IsoDraw 7.4.0.0\Program\Macros\

I have put in a product improvement to allow the templates to operate just like the macros. WOuld be nice to have the templates in a central location for all users to access.

Bryon

Thank you Bryon.

Top Tags