cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Unable to import IGES files into IsoDraw 7.3

dvandenbrink
1-Newbie

Unable to import IGES files into IsoDraw 7.3

Hi, I was recently updated from IsoDraw 7.1 to  7.3.  I am no longer able to import IGES files from PTC Creo Parametric into the updated version on IsoDraw. Previously I would "save as" out of PTC with Surfaces selected in the Export IGES Geometry.  I was able to open that into IsoDraw 7.1 fine.  Now when I choose the same selection in IsoDraw 7.3 nothing appears when I open that file in IsoDraw, it is a blank screen.  When I export with Wireframe edges selected I am able to get that file to open in IsoDraw however it is unusable. Has anyone experienced the same issue?

I have also noticed that several of the 3D tool options are missing from the tool bar, such as wireframe, HLR, Rendering, 3D select axis, etc. Those were all tools that I used. With 7.3 my tool list now displays with a 3D with a lock on it.  What does that mean?

2-23-2016 12-26-25 PM.png

I would appreciate any suggestions you may have. Thanks for your time.

1 REPLY 1

For the IGS Problem:

Deactivate „OpenGL“ in settings.

I only have german UI so I try to use the right commands

Editmodify settingsimage setup (below dimesnsions)

Now deactivate “use OpenGL”

Top Tags