cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

User Community Webinar: Introduction to Service Information Manager

Pushpinder_Toor
13-Aquamarine

User Community Webinar: Introduction to Service Information Manager

The PTC SLM Solution Management Team invites you to our upcoming PTC Technical Information Solutions User Community Webcast Series!

We are hosting a monthly webcast to keep you and other customers informed on the latest solution roadmaps, tips & tricks and best practices.

On Thursday May 7th, from 11-12pm EST we have our next webcast: “Introduction to Service Information Manager”, presented by Hiren Kumbhojkar, Senior Director of Solution Management. Please use the links below to register and attend.

We welcome your feedback on other topic areas you would be interested in hearing more about. Please send any suggestions directly to me at -.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Thanks-

Pushpinder

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pushpinder Toor invites you to attend a Web seminar using WebEx. This event requires registration.

Topic: PTC Technical Information Solutions User Community Webcast - Introduction to Service Information Manager
Host: Pushpinder Toor
Date and Time:
Thursday, May 7, 2015 11:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

-------------------------------------------------------
To register for the online event
1. Go to https://ptc.webex.com/ptc/onstage/g.php?MTID=e94ce71b8b7909e507d99da51d7bd1819
2. Click "Register".
3. On the registration form, enter your information and then click "Submit".

Once the host approves your registration, you will receive a confirmation email message with instructions on how to join the event.

For assistance
You can contact Pushpinder Toor at:
-

http://www.webex.com

5 REPLIES 5

I'd also like to add that Ryan Kelly, our PTC Community Manager will also be presenting on this webinar on the recent move from Adepters to PTC Community. He'll have some tips & tricks for you as well as answer any questions you may have about this migration.

cc-2
6-Contributor
(To:Pushpinder_Toor)

Hello,

I could not attend. Is there a reply somewhere ?

Thanks

Pushpinder_Toor
13-Aquamarine
(To:cc-2)

Hello to the community-

Apologies for the delay, we had issues with the recording so I am waiting to have the session re-recorded and then posted here. I hope to have it in the next week.

I will also post more information for our June webinar very shortly as well.

Thanks for your interest!

cc-2
6-Contributor
(To:Pushpinder_Toor)

Hello

any success in making the recording event available ?

This is of great interest to me and surely other people.

Thanks a lot

si
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:cc-2)

Bump

Top Tags