cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

What file can I modify to add options in the menu that appears when right click with the mouse

pzorrilla
1-Newbie

What file can I modify to add options in the menu that appears when right click with the mouse

Hello!

I've been trying to find the file where I can add a new option in the menu that appears when the user right click in a Document opened in Arbortext Editor. By the way, what's the name of that menu or dialog? Does anybody knows?

In advance I appreciate so much all your help and shared knowledge!

Paulette

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Paulette--

There are two ways you can do this:

1) If you have a custom version of custom/lib/editmenu.cf, you can modify the section labeled "EditPopup", and the changes will appear in all instances of the edit window context menu.

2) You can use the menu_add command in an ACL script file, with the menu called ":EditPopup", just as you would to modify a normal top-of-the-window menu.

Hope that helps.

--Clay

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Paulette--

There are two ways you can do this:

1) If you have a custom version of custom/lib/editmenu.cf, you can modify the section labeled "EditPopup", and the changes will appear in all instances of the edit window context menu.

2) You can use the menu_add command in an ACL script file, with the menu called ":EditPopup", just as you would to modify a normal top-of-the-window menu.

Hope that helps.

--Clay

Clay,

Thank you so much!!

The information you gave me about the custom/lib/editmenu.cf file helped me a lot! I understand now how the EditPopup option works XD

Also, I was looking for an option already implemented in the popup menu and the way it is being called. As always I appreciate so much your time and help.

Regards.

Paulette

Top Tags