cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

While publishing a file that contain cgm graphics it appear in raster format & text is unsearchable

PD_11070456
3-Visitor

While publishing a file that contain cgm graphics it appear in raster format & text is unsearchable

I have the same issue as in this topic, is any solution found for this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alexia
14-Alexandrite
(To:PD_11070456)

Responded via community post Issue with .cgm Files Converting to Raster Format in pdf after Arbotext (Styler 7.1 )

If you believe this is the same as in the community thread Issue with .cgm Files Converting to Raster Format in pdf after Arbotext (Styler 7.1 ), could I ask you to resolve this thread and we can work via the new thread as I have updated you there.

Regards

Alexia

Alexia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Alexia
14-Alexandrite
(To:PD_11070456)

Responded via community post Issue with .cgm Files Converting to Raster Format in pdf after Arbotext (Styler 7.1 )

If you believe this is the same as in the community thread Issue with .cgm Files Converting to Raster Format in pdf after Arbotext (Styler 7.1 ), could I ask you to resolve this thread and we can work via the new thread as I have updated you there.

Regards

Alexia

Alexia
Announcements

Top Tags