cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

cannot find Java Class [A30134]

tfurst
1-Newbie

cannot find Java Class [A30134]

This is probably a very basic question, with a beyond simple answer that I have overlooked, but I cannot get Arbortext to run the sample Java classes after placing them in the custom/classes folder. I am attempting to create some plugins for our authors here, and was hoping to run the samples to see how everything works. I get this error:

[A30134] Cannot find the Java class TreeView.

I have closed and reopened Editor multiple times with no luck. I am using Arbortext 6.0 date code M100.

I was able to run this on 6.1 date code M090 once I compiled with the same version of Java as the Arbortext JVM. I tried this today once I got to work, but no luck, same error. Am I overlooking something? Reading the documentation I am lead to believe that Arbortext loads all classes in the custom/classes folder upon startup. Also, by placing the classes there I would not need to make any changes to the classpath for Arbortext.

I tried placing an ACL in the custom/init folder with this command (as the README states):

set javaclasspath="C:\Program Files (x86)\PTC\Arbortext Editor\samples\java"

Also no luck. I have had the Java Console open and nothing gets displayed there either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

T.F.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags