cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

compiler change

ajordin
4-Participant

compiler change

Hi all,

I've just installed Arbortext Editor v6 M090 and discovered that the compiler has changed and I need to recompile all my v6 F000 doctypes.
I haven't needed to install the other patch releases so hadn't realised that the compiler had changed.

Does anyone know when the compiler changed? Was it in M090 or an earlier release?

Thanks

Adrian Jordin - Senior Consultant
Mekon Ltd.
intelligent content solutions
e adrian.jordin@mekon.com<|">mailto:adrian.jordin@mekon.com>| t +44 (0)117 303 5202 | m +44 (0)7515294338| w www.aerospace-defence.com<">http://www.aerospace-defence.com>

Todays content needs agility - www.congility.com
4 REPLIES 4

Without digging into the release docs, I believe this came earlier, like in M030. APP is now the default underlying composition engine. Make sure and test the output in a development area.

Cheers,
Jason

[Description: Description: TerraXML-Logo-BIG]
1380 Forest Park Circle, Suite 100
Lafayette, CO 80027

M040, not M030.

I found the M050 release docs which had this to say:
The 6.0 M040 release of Arbortext Styler included new features that make it
necessary for you to update your stylesheets to be able to use this release. Refer
to Arbortext Styler Changes on page 24 for further information.

Adrian may be referring to compiled doctypes, not style sheets, which are typically used for those with SGML DTD.
ajordin
4-Participant
(To:ajordin)

John,

Yes, I have a whole pile of customer sgml doctypes that I now need to recompile.
As people are all on different versions and patches of Arbortext I need to know where the change was so I can ship the right compiled DTD to the right person.

Adrian Jordin - Senior Consultant
Mekon Ltd.
intelligent content solutions
e adrian.jordin@mekon.com<|">mailto:adrian.jordin@mekon.com>| t +44 (0)117 303 5202 | m +44 (0)7515294338| w www.aerospace-defence.com<">http://www.aerospace-defence.com>

Todays content needs agility - www.congility.com
Top Tags