cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

disable hyphenation APP

emoral
1-Newbie

disable hyphenation APP

Hi all,

I have the following question.

We are using arbortext 5.4 m130.

could be posible in app stylesheet disable the option of hyphenation.

we don´t want to cut any words in the document, we need that all the words go to the next line.

thanks in advance and regards,

Ramón

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I had the same issue in editor 6. This is what I did with the help of PTC tech support

Open editor with styler

Open a ditamap

Click so your cursor is just below the servicemanualmap element at the top of the ditamap. ( I Would expect this will change with whatever style of topic you open i.e. procedure, task, concept, etc..)

On the tool bar click styler, edit stylesheet.

Check that you are on the elements tab, and that servicemanualmap ( I Would expect this will change with whatever style of topic you open i.e. procedure, task, concept, etc..) is selected and green. (Green refers that it is the top element)

Choose breaks, under print/pdf and RTF only, find word breaking and set to Do not break.

Bryon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I had the same issue in editor 6. This is what I did with the help of PTC tech support

Open editor with styler

Open a ditamap

Click so your cursor is just below the servicemanualmap element at the top of the ditamap. ( I Would expect this will change with whatever style of topic you open i.e. procedure, task, concept, etc..)

On the tool bar click styler, edit stylesheet.

Check that you are on the elements tab, and that servicemanualmap ( I Would expect this will change with whatever style of topic you open i.e. procedure, task, concept, etc..) is selected and green. (Green refers that it is the top element)

Choose breaks, under print/pdf and RTF only, find word breaking and set to Do not break.

Bryon

Top Tags