cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

proportional column widths not building in arbortext 8.2 but can in arbortext 7

DL_10914713
7-Bedrock

proportional column widths not building in arbortext 8.2 but can in arbortext 7

Hi all,

Not sure what the deal is, but I am able to build some xml to pdf using xsl-fo and XLS. I am able to build most things between the two versions of arbortext, but I am currently stuck on tables that contain proportional column widths (colwidth=integer*). It doesn't seem to be an issue if the (cals) table is larger than the page, but I feel there's a limit as I am getting [dimensions too large] fatal error when building on version 8.2.

I don't get this problem building on version 7. I can't imagine why this is an issue.

3 REPLIES 3
Alexia
14-Alexandrite
(To:DL_10914713)

Hello,

It is really tricky to try to determine what may be causing this error or what to recommend to resolve it without actually seeing the file.

Is it possible for you to raise an IT Ticket with PTC Technical Support and add a really simple sample.

Maybe just a one page document with a table that throws the error. That way we will be able to check it in 7.1 and compare in 8.2 and hopefully make some recommendations, or at least explain why there is a difference in the 2 different versions.

Best wishes

Alexia

Alexia

Hi @DL_10914713,

I wanted to see if you got the help you needed.

If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution or please feel free to detail in a reply what has helped you and mark it as the Accepted Solution. It will help other members who may have the same question.
Please note that industry experts also review the replies and may eventually accept one of them as solution on your behalf.

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please pursue the conversation.

Thanks,

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator

No, I have not yet. -- still working on it

Announcements

Top Tags