cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

screen FOSI / ACL profiling test fails in 6.1 m050, post-upgrade

pnagai
4-Participant

screen FOSI / ACL profiling test fails in 6.1 m050, post-upgrade

Hi,

Has anyone else discovered a problem with attribute tests run against lots of elements that control the Edit Window display after upgrading from 6.0 to 6.1? Specifically, I am encountering intermittent crashes (some "unhandled exception" failures, some segment 11 failures) triggered by screen highlighting of profiled content. For example, I want the following to be highlighted red:

<para book="first">blah blah blah.</para>

And this to be highlighted blue:

<para book="second">waa waa waa.</para>

And this to have no highlighting at all:

<para>all work and no play.</para>

I had a user report an unhandled exception crash opening a particular document. I replicated the issue. I chased the code and could avoid the crash by disabling the FOSI call (via system-func). However, when I tried opening a very small chapter from this same document, while the code was enabled, the chapter opened fine. Then I tried opening the whole document and now I can't make it fail. I sent the chapter excerpt to my author but won't hear back until Monday whether that "magic" fix is a fix at all for her.

Anyhow: Has anyone run across anything like this in 6.1?

We are in the process of upgrading from 6.0 m090 to 6.1 m050.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags