As per my requirement I have changed the colored of a text and I need show popup when I right click on that colored text with some suggestions . Is there any functions or commands that I can use from ACL ?, Request to provide some help on this please.
Please find the attachment for reference
I made simple sample code for your requirement.
Please check the attatchment files.
ptc_init : copy into 'Arbortext Editor/custom/init' folder.
ptc_menu : copy into 'Arbortext Editor/custom/scripts' folder.
ptc_check_word : copy into 'Arbortext Editor/custom/scripts' folder.
- In this logic, you have to use 'Touch Up' in order to change the color.
- You can see 'Suggestion Word' menu in bottom of context menu.
- When you right click on colored text, context menu is activated.
Otherwise context menu is disabled.
- I used a simple message box to display suggestion words.
- However if you need a complex UI to show suggestion word, you can use 'XUI'.
(Please find 'XUI' in Help Center)
Hope that helps !
Kim, Joon O
Thanks for the reference code , I changed accordingly but the "suggestion word' is disabled every time. I am not able to trace it out, could you please suggest on this.
It working fine now, thanks. Please ignore my previous mail.If I want to show only "Suggestion Word" in the context menu means do I need disable any function ?