cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

table entry spacing

bfriesen
16-Pearl

table entry spacing

When creating tables it seems that there is some excessive padding in the table above and below the text. Where do I look in styler to adjust. I expect it is entry that I want to adjust, but what do I adjust?

Bryon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks to PTC support and Simon Taylor. There seems to be two places to adjust the cell padding. Option one will affect all tables and option two will only affect the table being modified.

1: In your stylesheet, choose File, Stylesheet Properties, Tables, there you will find the default cell padding.

2: Click into the table and right click, choose table properties, cell margins.

Thanks

Bryon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I'm not sure that Styler has a way to adjust the cell padding/margins. You would have to used edited source ...

Thanks to PTC support and Simon Taylor. There seems to be two places to adjust the cell padding. Option one will affect all tables and option two will only affect the table being modified.

1: In your stylesheet, choose File, Stylesheet Properties, Tables, there you will find the default cell padding.

2: Click into the table and right click, choose table properties, cell margins.

Thanks

Bryon

Thanks Bryon!

Top Tags