Methinks there's something strange going on with the document or some other
piece that is causing the XPath processing to fail in some way. Can you
try just #XPATH in the conrule, rather than #XPATHCONTENT or #XPATHNODESET?
With that, you should get comparable results to your fillval-based
approach, since it also takes the string-value of the result.
Make sure the closing part is ")#XPATH", no matter which version you use.
The description in 28001C.sgm omits the "#" in that part, which has
certainly tripped me up, at least once.
On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 6:39 PM, Suzanne Napoleon <
> I tried #XPATHNODESET, but it didn't save anything either. I'm surprised,
> because I have examples in my book of #XPATHNODESET ad #XPATHCONTENT that
> return tags. However, this situation is different. In the book I am just
> trying to demonstrate the markup that FOSI will format.
> I tried following-sibling::title[.], which saves the text but not the
> I wish I could do this with FOSI. An unusual combination of markup and
> formatting requirements has me stumped. However, writing this up got me
> thinking about something to look into with FOSI.
> Thanks everyone!