cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

A ToolBox for Creo Parametric ??

ptc-4442928
1-Newbie

A ToolBox for Creo Parametric ??

Hi,

I am new to Creo Parametric and trying to switch from SolidWorks. The thing I've noticed while working on assemblies is that i couldn't find a Toolbox feature (similar to Solidworks) from which I can insert different types of fittings (i.e. washers, nuts, bolt and screws ... etc.).

For the moment I am modeling every fitting that I need to use, which is very boring and time consuming...

Is there a toolbox that I am missing in Creo, or does is it realy not there in the first place???

Thanks!

Akrum

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

welcome to the forum.

If you are a maintenance customer you can download the hardware parts from this link :

https://www.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/product.jsp?prodFamily=ENG

otherwise you have to use websites like mcadcentral, pemnet..etc to download your hardware parts.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

welcome to the forum.

If you are a maintenance customer you can download the hardware parts from this link :

https://www.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/product.jsp?prodFamily=ENG

otherwise you have to use websites like mcadcentral, pemnet..etc to download your hardware parts.

You must have additional licenses, Rohit. I only see Pro|E, WF, and Creo downloads at that link.

Hi,

if you go to the Release Wildfire option..you will find the Wildfire Library Databases.

Thanks!

you are most welcome!

Thanks a lot Rohit!

Top Tags