cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Animation movie capture

ptc-2642334
1-Newbie

Animation movie capture

I have created a nice movie of an assembly. The movie length on the animation time scale is 20 seconds. The play back is also 20 seconds. When I CAPTURE to mpeg or Avi the movie is fine but twice the speed (10 seconds long). Can any one point out how I slow it down?
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

No worries, I have just figured it out !!!!

let me also know how.Thanks in adwance

Ok Syam heres how: To get Mpeg or AVI movie capture at the right speed: >Edit time domain, (Length and Rate), Then enter a value for the required FPS in the RATE box (this automatically updates INTERVAL box) Now when capturing movie be sure that the Frames per second matches the RATE. (I used 25fps, so make sure RATE is set to 25) Regards Ray
Top Tags