cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Assembly chamfer and round

avj
4-Participant
4-Participant

Assembly chamfer and round

In Creo we can not create chamfer and round in assembly level. Still that option is available in assembly. Why is that ???

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
10 REPLIES 10
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:avj)

Mine are grayed out in Creo 2.0 M040. Maybe they are available for advanced assembly features?

HI,

just wanted to know is Creo 2.0 M040...working fine. have you found some bugs?

M040 seems to be fairly stable.

just reported a bug yesterday in Creo 2.0 M030 sketcher. the offset and thicken option do not highlight the chain under the chain option within the same sketch.

and offcourse..the issue with save a copy of assembly window...for which they have been saying that i have to increase the resolution my screen.

There is already an SPR files for this in M030. There is no resolution date attached as yet.

HI,

you are talking about the offset sketch or save a copy assembly window or both?

The highlighting thing...

SPR Details - 2169070

https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/spr.jsp?n=2169070

yes that's correct....the techincal support has emailed that to me.

actually the save copy assembly window..is the major problem...

Because we can do sketching in assembly and we can use many other tools in that sketch.. chamfer and round are 2 of them

vzak
6-Contributor
(To:avj)

Hello,

Most likely you have assembly level quilts - they can be rounded. Result will be surface.

Creo does not have Assembly Round in same way as Assembly Cut / Hole with material removal.

Top Tags