cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Assy Status - Creo 2

davehaigh
11-Garnet

Assy Status - Creo 2

In Creo 2 I removed some features in the model that were used as placement references for assembly components.
The Status column in the model tree of the assembly still says Regenerated, until I regenerate the assembly, then the status for those items with the missing reference will change to Frozen.

I don't recall this being necessary in WF4. I thought it just changed to Frozen automatically without a regen.

David Haigh
Phone: 925-424-3931
Fax: 925-423-7496
Lawrence Livermore National Lab
7000 East Ave, L-362
Livermore, CA 94550

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
RandyJones
19-Tanzanite
(To:davehaigh)

On 05/29/13 16:38, Haigh, David A. wrote:
>
> In Creo 2 I removed some features in the model that were used as placement references for assembly
> components.
>
> The Status column in the model tree of the assembly still says Regenerated, until I regenerate the
> assembly, then the status for those items with the missing reference will change to Frozen.
>
> I don't recall this being necessary in WF4. I thought it just changed to Frozen automatically
> without a regen.
>

Do you have config.pro variable comp_instance_fail_act set to freeze?
comp_instance_fail_act freeze

> David Haigh
> Phone: 925-424-3931
> Fax: 925-423-7496
> Lawrence Livermore National Lab
> 7000 East Ave, L-362
> Livermore, CA 94550
>
>
> ----------

--
------------------------------------------------------------------------