Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM Balloons

Highlighted

BOM Balloons

On an assembly drawing, how does one setup a BOM table, and have balloons point to individual parts on the assembly drawing
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

RE: BOM Balloons

You'll need to create a "Repeat Region" table to get the balloons, etc. Check the help on Pro/DETAIL for the syntax of the regions, etc.
Highlighted

BOM Balloons

"Peter Brown" wrote:

You'll need to create a "Repeat Region" table to get the balloons, etc. Check the help on Pro/DETAIL for the syntax of the regions, etc.

Highlighted

RE: BOM Balloons

Get the Pro/DETAIL Help Topics Collection(PDF file) and start on page 322.
Highlighted

Re: BOM Balloons

"Peter Brown" wrote:

Highlighted

Send me an email (look in my profile, I'll make it available temporarily) and I'll send it to you.
Highlighted

I created a BOM table for an assembly drawing. First, create a new drawing. Insert a view of the assembly. Go to table. Choose insert-table-from-file. Locate this file (.tbl) and drop it anywhere on the sheet. It will automatically populate the BOM. Create the auto balloons is just as easy. You might rearrange the ballons so they don't point in space. When a balloon is selected, its row in the table is highlighted. If anyone needs this bom table, email me. It's free of charge T.
Announcements