cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

BOM table in Drawing for assembly

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

BOM table in Drawing for assembly

Hello,

I would like to have my own BOM table into drawing file. Additional fields I require into BOM table is generic name as well as instance name of the components.

Could any one let me know what need to be set for generic name and instance name into repeat region?

Thanks and Regards

Ketan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Hello   Ketan Lalcheta,

answer to your question is 2D-repeat region. Investigate this topic in Pro-E help or PTC community.

See following topics:

Re: Sorting a Column of 2D Family Table (Repeat Region Table)

Re: Family Table Repeat Region

Hope it can helps...

Regards

Milan

I think I have not clearly set my pain area. Let me reframe it again:

- I have a drawing which is of assembly

- Assembly contains one part having family table [Instance has been used instead of generic part into assembly]

- Now, this insistence should be there in BOM table

- I would like to have extra column in BOM table which give me idea about instance part name

Thanks and Regards

Ketan

Than "part name" should be a column in your family table in order to make this "parameter" variable for each instance.

---------------

Generic valuea is loaded, if you don´t insert "part name" as an individul column in FT...

Try adding columns with &asm.mbr.name and &asm.mbr.generic.name. You may need to use repeat region relations if you don't want to show the generic name for non-family table parts or assemblies which will be the same as &asm.mbr.name.

Top Tags