cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

BOM table indexing problem

lbolla
1-Newbie

BOM table indexing problem

Hello,

I work as a student in a company which needs a new type of BOM table. Specificly I have to sort a piping assembly by pipes, fittings, etc. It was pretty easy to create a new table with this filtering, but now i have 5-6 different region and each start indexing items by 1. And this is the problem: I want a continous indexing, not one which starts every region from 1.

Thanks you in advance,

-Laci

(fun fact: We have already a table with 2 region and a countinous index, but nobody knows how they made it :'D )

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lbolla
1-Newbie
(To:lbolla)

I found out that I can set the starting index from the previous region with RepeatR->Attributes->click on region which i need->start index->click on last index from the pre. region->OK

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
lbolla
1-Newbie
(To:lbolla)

I found out that I can set the starting index from the previous region with RepeatR->Attributes->click on region which i need->start index->click on last index from the pre. region->OK

Top Tags