cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Cable Info in WT BOM?

kbeach-2
5-Regular Member

Cable Info in WT BOM?

Currently using Wildfire4 and Windchill 10.0. I have an assembly composed of a spool, spacer and cable routed around the spool using Pro/Cable. I am able to get the regular components and the cable info (part number/length) to show in the drawing BOM using a custom repeat region. However, when the assembly is checked into PDM, the cable entity does not show as a component in the CAD structure or the WT structure. Is there a setting (either in Pro-E or in Windchill) to show the cable entities in the Windchill BOM structures?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I have the same question, did you find the answer already?

kbeach-2
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-5420972)

Unfortunately no. We manually added the info to the WT structure and I haven't had time to re-visit the issue.

Top Tags