cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Config Stooooopidness again

DeanLong
10-Marble

Config Stooooopidness again

Did Creo2 M080 get infected with the same bug that early build codes had where changes to config options would not take effect nor could be saved?

Just how frustratingly stupid is our configuration file setup is now? Why do things that seems to work fine get mucked up ALL the time?????

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

On the off chance that it really isn't a Creo problem. (I know, what are the odds?)

1) You're sure you are editting and saving the same file in the same place?
2) You didn't save it as a config.sup?
3) Path is good?
4) You don't copy an old one over the new one on startup?

I only ask as one time(really, several times) I was changing a .c file. I'd compile and run it and no change in behaviour. Did that multiple times, including various debugging messages. Nada. Yep. I was editting one file but the one I wascompiling had the same name in a different directory. Sigh.

Answer: You've got to get that new laptop. Signs all around that this needs doing.

x

Top Tags