Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create BOM

SOLVED

Re: Create BOM

Steve Dicken wrote:

However whenever I click an option nothing else happens

Steve,

When you click an option in this menu the next thing that Creo wants is for you to select the repeat region that you want to apply the option to.

Keep an eye on the messages that Creo is giving you. The message on your screen is coming in just above the Windows taskbar. It says "Select a Region".

-Kevin

Hi Steve

I tested the Creo default BOM table (sample BOM table)

It is a paginated table. It paginates the table and moves the items to next sheet if number of ites increases from 27

You must have modified the default creo table to create your table.

So your table also behaves in the same way

You can crear paginate as I have stated in the earlier message

Later you can save the table

Regards

K.Mahanta

Message was edited by: kshetrabasi mahanta (I have updated your table and attached)

hi

it seems that your bom template is paginated repeat region, which extent to next page after 27 item. you can modify this table by choosing the table, then chose the table with an arrow under on the commands bar, choose paginate,choose clear extent. save it. next time when you use this template, you can choose how many items you want in the first page by pageinate the table, by choosing the last item in the first page, add extent to put the other items to the other sheet , or add segment to add other items in the same sheet as the first page of bom.

i use my options and the defaut option from creo, they give me the same result, not paginated repeat region, so i have to manually to paginate the table to the sheet sheet or the next sheet.

see my bom as attached.

Hi Steve...

I think everyone has sort of "gang solved" your issue with the default table. If anything else comes up, let us know.

Take care...

-Brian

Thank you Mr.Brian Martin.

your explaination on generating BOM is very helpful to me.

Hi I need to create a common BOM table for a Generic assembly and its assembly instances. I am unable to created the table as i needed. Could you help me to figure out the solution. I have attached a picture of my bom template.

Regards,

thiru

Search the community for "BOM Instances"

Dear Brian,

Please explain further in deep about adding parameters other than those which r predefine.

For Example if i am want to give the surface finish or say vendor name for each part in an assembly how will i do the same.?