cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Creo 2.0 4-Axis Rotation Reversed

ScottJohnson
14-Alexandrite

Creo 2.0 4-Axis Rotation Reversed

I posted an ncl file 4-2-2015 with the statement:

ROTATE / BAXIS, ATANGL, 90.000000

Yesterday and today I reposted it with no changes to the work center, site, or operation and get:

ROTATE / BAXIS, ATANGL, -90.000000

Anyone know what I can change to prevent this or is it a bug. I am only using B0, B60, B90, B150, B180.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

This has been a common problem with PTC several releases through the years had this show up. Its in their output code. They have a path for it. I fixed it in the fill file by adding a 180 to all Rotate commands. All you have to do is log a call they can load the patch and update the release. This bug happened at 20 and 2000I2 and first iteration Wildfire.

ScottJohnson
14-Alexandrite
(To:rsemroska)

Thanks, I opened case #12493955. Let's see how long this takes. I seem to remember this some from my 2000i days, but have been out of Pro for awhile.

ScottJohnson
14-Alexandrite
(To:rsemroska)

Do you have a copy of this patch for Creo 2.0?

The patch is done by PTC in their software. It will take a build but you can easily go into the fil file and add the rotate fix with the 180 I might have the fil fix statement I used at home on my other PC. Used to right a lot of custom posts but focus on design the last 10 years,

Top Tags