cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Creo 2.0 M070 efx failed to load.....

nnaeem
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 M070 efx failed to load.....

Dear All,

I have installed Creo 2.0 M070. I have configured everything properly. AFX is enabled properly. Now when I am starting Creo it give a message that efx is failed to load. i know that the configuration efx is not in the newer versions of Creo and it's Configuration is AFX Enabled=Yes. Kindly help in this issue.

Thanks All

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
RadovanMíček
14-Alexandrite
(To:nnaeem)

Check if you have EFX folder in

.../Common Files\M070

Software consultant.

there is no efx folder in Common Files\M070.

AFX is not Working. Installed properly and problem in loading.

RadovanMíček
14-Alexandrite
(To:nnaeem)

I am not sure with M070, however in M060 is EFX folder. Check your installation an Advanced Framework (this option is default uncheck)

Software consultant.

thanks alot I got one point here. I am checking and I will get back to you.

Top Tags