cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Creo 2.0 drawin customize table

ptc-4890961
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 drawin customize table

Hi,

I have small problem with table. I create drawing of assembly, and I create table. I create repeat region and insert paramters. If I update table, i have numbers from up to down. My question is. How I change orientation this number? I have in mind that numbers go from down to up. How I change it?

I use Creo 2.0 Parametric

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you want to change direction of table, go into Table Properties of that table and at the top of window you'll have four icons with arrows, that control table creation direction. Just click on one of two icons with arrows going from down to up (either left or right, for example:drw_table_dir_leftward_ascending_icon.png) and see the change in the table columns & rows. Then you just need to decide with direction you'll need to use.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:ptc-4890961)

I am trying to remember how I did this, but I think that if you titles area is below the row when you set the repeat region, it will go up (i.e. set the repeat region as the top row of the table).

If the titles are above and the repeat region is set as the bottom row it will go down. (Memory - troubled things).

I have titles area below the row, when i set the repear region. But, the number 1 is on the top and last number is on the down. I need change it. First part or Number one will be on down and last number will be on the top. I attach screanshot of what i mean.

Sn%C3%ADmka.JPG.

If you want to change direction of table, go into Table Properties of that table and at the top of window you'll have four icons with arrows, that control table creation direction. Just click on one of two icons with arrows going from down to up (either left or right, for example:drw_table_dir_leftward_ascending_icon.png) and see the change in the table columns & rows. Then you just need to decide with direction you'll need to use.

Hi,

we can change diraction of table in CREO, but i found some problem when i using repeat region and i'm using Diraction Down to up so Potition of my table is going down.

Could you give me any adivice about it?

2.JPG

Capture.JPG

Thank you very much

Top Tags