Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creo 2.0 table repeat regions

SOLVED
Highlighted
Participant

Creo 2.0 table repeat regions

I'm trying to make a customized BOM table that will play nice with external software when exported as CSVs.

The columns I need are as follows: Parent, Parent Revision, Child, Child quantity, Child Description

The last three are easy, typical repeat region setup for BOM. The parent columns are the problem. I can grab the parameters from the assembly, but they do not repeat in the table because there is nothing to repeat. I need the same parameter pulled in for every row on these columns. Is there a way to make the same "value" repeat with the rest of the table? See attached.

I am aware of some other software and methods for exporting BOMs, but this is the way we need to do it for now. Thanks in advance for advice!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Creo 2.0 table repeat regions

I figured it out. I had multiple repeat regions set up instead of one spanning all columns. Spanning all columns made the "constant" parameters just show the same in every row.

2 REPLIES 2

I figured it out. I had multiple repeat regions set up instead of one spanning all columns. Spanning all columns made the "constant" parameters just show the same in every row.

YOu may accept your comments to post as solution and close the task.