cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Creo 3.0 cabling-adding locations to wire

mmiller-6
1-Newbie

Creo 3.0 cabling-adding locations to wire

Hello,

First off, I'm new to the cabling part of Creo but not to Creo in general. With that being said I cannot figure out how to add a location to a wire to route properly through my assembly. I know how it should be done but it is not working for me. I have a simple wire already connected. Here is my process: enter cabling app, right click wire in the model, select 'insert locations'  and When I click on it to 'insert locations' the entire model/assembly turns red and it wont let me select any datum or surface or anything for that matter. Any ideas as to what could be the issue? I have tried everything I can think of.

Thank you,

Mike

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Found the solution incase anyone else has this issue. My external reference was set to 'skeleton and layout models'. I set to 'all components' and was able to select datum to reroute cables

Untitled.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Found the solution incase anyone else has this issue. My external reference was set to 'skeleton and layout models'. I set to 'all components' and was able to select datum to reroute cables

Untitled.png

Top Tags