cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Customisation of UI

JWayman
1-Newbie

Customisation of UI

Just to make sure, am I right in thinking that there is no way to copy and past customisations from, say, Part mode through to Assembly mode?

I have just about got Drawing mode looking the way I want it, but the thought of repeating the whole mess of clicking and mousing for Assembly mode and again for Part mode does not appeal...

I did try to edit creo_parametric_customization.ui using notepad, but it all looked awfully strange. I am reluctantly led to conclude that it is not possible to duplicate the customisation in one mode as a seed for another mode.

Rats!

John

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

...and then you will upgrade to Creo 3.0 and loose it all again!

I gave up on custom ribbons. I just dump the most needed buttons in the quick reference toolbar.

But you get points for trying

DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite
(To:TomD.inPDX)

Antonius,

3.0 UI settings not compatible with 2.0?

One can only hope... somehow I doubt it. But that is pure conjecture.

Top Tags