cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Delete Rigid Link

jwilkerson
1-Newbie

Delete Rigid Link

Hi All,

I have a Mechanica model that has a rigid link that I cannot delete. In order to simplify the model,I had to suppress the spacer bars between a round shell and a cast tire. This created a gap between the shell and the tire, hence the need to create a link between them. The link was created at the sub-assembly level. I could not get a link to work in the on the thermal analysis side, so I ended up just increasing the inside diameter of the tire to match the shell. Now I want to delete the link, but when I right click the rigid link, all I get for options is hide and info in the pop-up menu. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of the link?

WF 4.0 M150

Thanks,

Jody

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags