cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Disappointment with PTC Tech Support

Patriot_1776
22-Sapphire II

Disappointment with PTC Tech Support

I had a "stop work" issue with Windburn on 2013-01-30 where I couldn't download any assemblies more than a couple parts (still small assemblies compared to other companies), on a project that was red-hot. I had to log in as another user just to work on it. Turns out Windburn had corrupted my local cache. I logged a ticket with them, they were supposed to get with my admin to look into the log files......and I never heard back. I want my maintenance fee back.

After the rush job was over, yesterday, I checked in everything in all my Workspaces (some I had to prematurely), deleted a bunch of Workspaces, then deleted my local cache. Seems to work now although having to do all that was a pain, and means if I need to work on all that stuff again I need to download it all again. On retrospect, it seems obvious that the developers knew that the cache would get corrupted on a regular basis, and had to put the "clear cache" command in there as a kludge to fix it. Nice.

Is there a way to migrate back to Intralink?

Be forewarned guys.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags