cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how to create a video with two motors driven at different times?

SOLVED

Does anyone know how to create a video with two motors driven at different times?

It seems like I can only have both motors play from start to finish.  This creates an error.  I'd like to make it so one runs for say first 5 seconds.  Then when the first ends, the second begins.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Does anyone know how to create a video with two motors driven at different times?

If you have already set up two servo motors, then go to your Applications tab, click Animation.  Click the drop down on the New Animation icon and select Snapshot.  Then in the Mechanism Design group select Manage Servo Motors.  Highlight the motors you would like to include and click Include.  Then within the animation timeline, you can drag the start and stop times for the motors to what times you want.  Then play your animation, select Playback, and you can then save this animation.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Does anyone know how to create a video with two motors driven at different times?

If you have already set up two servo motors, then go to your Applications tab, click Animation.  Click the drop down on the New Animation icon and select Snapshot.  Then in the Mechanism Design group select Manage Servo Motors.  Highlight the motors you would like to include and click Include.  Then within the animation timeline, you can drag the start and stop times for the motors to what times you want.  Then play your animation, select Playback, and you can then save this animation.

Highlighted

Thanks Tyler. Answered my question perfectly.

Matthew Walters

Don't forget to mark the answer as correct for those who may search on this topic in the future.