cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Drag Chains

cdown
4-Participant

Drag Chains

Guru's, how do any of you handle drag chains? I am trying to create a moving assembly of a drag chain but just can't seam to get it correct. I have a sketched curve which had patterned points along it how ever when I assemble my drag chain parts the ref pattern doesn't follow correctly. I am assuming that this is because the spacing between the points foollows the curve thus when it comes to the rad the distance between the point becomes shorter thus when assembling the parts (ie distance between point are constant) is where I get the issue.

How do people get around this, I have see the you tube video on assembling a chain but can't seam to get this to work in Creo am I missing something??

help my brain is getting fried!!

Colin

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags