cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

EFX lite

ptc-4278446
1-Newbie

EFX lite

Hi there,

I have recently learned that PTC released a 'lite' version of EFX with WF5. However, having switched jobs and jumped from WF4 to CREO I cant seem to find EFX lite.

Can anyone tell me if EFX lite is not available in CREO? are all the 'lite' modules now gone?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

P

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

Paul,

in Creo Parametric 1.0 M010 you have to put efx_enabled yes option into config.pro file to see EFX Lite tab in Assembly mode.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Thanks Martin,

I have also found out the EFX lite does not come with build CREO 1.0 build F000, and starts on M010 which explains why I couldn't find it!

So if you want to look at EFX lite you need CREO 1.0 build M010.

Paul,

just FYI. If you click Use advanced editor link you will be able to place your reply only once (without an error message).

Martin Hanak

Image1.gif

Martin Hanák

When I toggle EFX on config.pro the software freeze at start up with "EFX PROFILES_ADV_LL" frozen on the botton left corner.

Anyone got any clues about it?Creom010_Efx.JPG

I´m using Creo Parametric 1.0 M010 Educational

Fernando,

I am not sure whether Educational software contains EFX Lite. Check whether your INSTALL\Common Files\M010 directory contains efx subdirectory. On my PC efx directory contains 5660 files and 218 folders (296 890 490 bytes).

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Here I have 5660 Files in 218 folders here (327.319.552 bytes).

But thx Martin.

I´ll try PTC Suport or our resseler.

Top Tags