cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Failed Components in Model Tree

dwright-2
1-Newbie

Failed Components in Model Tree

I have a question that I hope someone can help me with. I am new to CREO so there are a lot of things that I don't know. I am importing assemblies and parts from Windchill that were created at another location of our company. When I import assemblies I get "RED" colored components in the model tree that have failed for one reason or another. I can right click on the failed component, got to Info, Feature and I can see why the component failed. Is there somewhere to look or a way to determine how to fix the failed component based on why it failed. I have found that you are unable to get dimensions, from a point and to a point, when the components are failed among other issues. I have attached one instance that I ran into this morning for reference.

Thanks,

Doug

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Was the file transfered between different versions of CREO? (i.e. 3.0->2.0)

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:ptc-6620151)

In this particular case, what the internal datum referencing another file/part that did not get transferred?

To my knowledge no. I beleive that we are both running Creo 2.0.

Top Tags