cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Family of Assemblies in one BOM

ptc-5097279
1-Newbie

Family of Assemblies in one BOM

Hello everyone.

I have an interesting problem. I am trying to convert some assembly drawings to CREO Parametric. However, I'm not sure how to format a single table such that you can include multiple assemblies. See the picture below. It shows how different versions of the assembly contain different parts and and quantities. Is there a away to replicate the table shown in creo?

Help would be appreciated.

Capture.PNG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

You would specify multiple quantity columns but it will depend on how you have things setup and there's the issue of not being able to use BOM balloons with multiple quantity columns.

i had sme problem please reply if somon e know

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:bsingh)

A YouTube video I was watching on Creo tables showed something like this done with family tables.

I don't know enough about repeat regions to be much help but this is the video:

Welcome to the forum.

thanks it is great

but in my case

i have to learn how to make bom table for assemblies containing same parts

zzz.JPG

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

The family table would still be within the 1 assembly. Each entry could be your Assy # and would specify if the parts is included in each assy level in the table. The family tables would only serve the purpose of building and managing this table, or you can use them for additional drawing views by adding the family table instance to your drawing.

There may be other ways I am overlooking. Again, tables are not my strong suit. I tend to build them manually for full control.

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
Top Tags