cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Flexible Part bolloon doesn't showup in the Drawing

skarmegam
3-Visitor

Flexible Part bolloon doesn't showup in the Drawing

I'm using Pro E WF3.0 M180. One of my assemblies contains a flexible part in two places(2 Qty).When I create the drawing the BOM table shows the Flexible part correctly but doesn't show up the Bolloons.It is fine when the Flexible parts Quantity is one. Is there anybody comeacross this issue?
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

We are running WF3.0 M170 and actually came across the same problem. A flexible component can be used and will be shown in our BOM repeat region if it is only used as one component or in one pattern. If we use more instances, more patterns, different flexible dimensions, the line in our repeat region disappears, just like the BOM balloon. Our Software supplier took a look at it also and didn't have that problem on exactly the same assembly, ... just until they realized they were working with WF4 (don't know the datecode) We also tried this on a WF4 and also found that his problem is no longer an issue on WF4 !

issue is resolved on WF4

yes, thsi was a wf3 problem and was resolved on Wildfire 4.0
Top Tags