cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Giving props

DeanLong
10-Marble

Giving props

A little off top but....

I just installed new Kohler toilet seats in my housethis morning. I know there are some Kohler people that participate in the forum and I wanted to say...nice job! The assembly was easy and the"engineered" clips with the new attachment method is sweet.

So...applause to any of you fellow PTC/User.org monsters that were involved with that project. Cool toilet seats have brightened my day...uh...that's scary isn't it? 🐵

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

meant to write...off topic....

In Reply to Dean Long:

A little off top but....

I just installed new Kohler toilet seats in my housethis morning. I know there are some Kohler people that participate in the forum and I wanted to say...nice job! The assembly was easy and the"engineered" clips with the new attachment method is sweet.

So...applause to any of you fellow PTC/User.org monsters that were involved with that project. Cool toilet seats have brightened my day...uh...that's scary isn't it? 🐵

mjenkins
5-Regular Member
(To:DeanLong)

Now Dean, every good sit is at some point going to go bad, so I came up with another helpfull device you can pick up at your local Walmart..

www.google.com/patents/US20050173277

One of my contributions to the whole bathroom scene.

Ron Rich

Going too far now....I knew I should have placed this one on the ETC forum!

Top Tags