cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Hatching in Creo Drawing

SANTOSHKAPLAPUR
1-Newbie

Hatching in Creo Drawing

Hi everyone,

1.How to draw a stright line In creo drawing mode from sketch tab

what i had tried

i have done hatching in creo drawing with adding section in the model and show it in the drawing

now my question is i want hatch the solid part in drawing without adding section in the model in an assembly drwaing (just like in autocad) so i tried one thing in creo drawing go to sketch>select line > draw line where you need to be hatched > then select hatch fill command. but while drawing the line the line does not take any refrence then when i try to draw a straight line it draws with an angle and the loop does not complete so hatch /fill command does not work. how to solve this

any suggestions will be very helpfull

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

One way to get straight lines.

menu.JPG

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

One way to get straight lines.

menu.JPG

Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:Inoram)

if anyone knows how to default this on, that would be great.

Thank You Matt

Right click and input 0 degree in it.

use line,not sketch preference.

Or you can use cosmetic sketch in 3D model to make the hatch as well.

Or Sketch feature, too.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags