cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Help......

AndréLuizM.Guim
1-Newbie

Help......

Good morning, I would like to know how to get my project to be able to rotate lighter because when I open assembly with several components it is heavy to move, eg fast Solidworks has a command Chamdo (featherweight) al the parts are lighter and all details of all components, it has the Creo 2.0????

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Olá André,

Experimenta isto: Vai a FILE -> Options -> Model Display e experimenta definir as configurações como mostrado abaixo.

wqe.jpg

Muito obrigado, melhorou, tem como melhorar mais se eu altera os 75% para mais???????

Sim André mas normalmente tudo o que é redondo vai ficar mais quadrado ao rodar. Experimenta até aos 50%.

Ok, no caso isso também tem no WF4 pois estamos ainda neste momento no WF4 e estamos migrando para o Creo.

grato....

Top Tags