cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How can I hide model sketch lines in a drawing?

tzych
1-Newbie

How can I hide model sketch lines in a drawing?

How can I hide model sketch lines in an assembly and drawing? Hiding the sketch in the model temporarily solves the problem in the drawing. The sketch lines will reappear after the part is closed and opened.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I found a way to keep the sketches hidden. I hid the Datum Curves layer. Then under the VIEW tab->Visibility->Status->Save Status, I was able to keep the layers at their current status when the drawing is reopened.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:tzych)

You may try using layer to control the display.

Create a layer > Add sketch in the layer > Hide layer and save status.

You could also make a rule based layer so that any sketch you make in the model tree will be placed on this layer

I found a way to keep the sketches hidden. I hid the Datum Curves layer. Then under the VIEW tab->Visibility->Status->Save Status, I was able to keep the layers at their current status when the drawing is reopened.

Top Tags